Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 12:58:16 -0700
From:      fyeung@fyeung8.netific.com (Francis Yeung)
To:        jakob@teligent.se, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vic and Quickcam

Greetings

	Does anyone have the NV-qcam - CuSeeMe conferencing
working with the BSDI Reflector ? Accordingly, I am supposed
to use multicast for Reflector and the NV-qcam but I still don't
see any video. Maybe I did something fundamentally wrong.

	I have the nv-qcam and the reflector in a FreeBSD machine
and try to conference with a Win95 running CuSeeMe over the Net.
Accordingly, nv-qcam is not ready for point to point CuSeeMe type
of conferencing but with the reflector, I should be able to
fake it. Maybe I am wrong.

	Thank you for your help.

	Francis

p.s. I can't use vic because it is not CuSeeME compatible.