Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 1995 12:26:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Rob Misiak" <rdm@ic.net>
To:        hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Subject:   Re: system crash - help!

Terry Lambert ("Re: system crash - help!") wrote:

> This is interesting, yet impossible.  8-).
>
> Are you perchance running an RZ1000 based IDE controller?

Err, I have absolutely no idea. :-) The controller (IDE) was a very inexpensive
one that I picked up from a local computer store when I was having problems
with my old one. I checked the documentation, and it didn't mention anything
like 'RZ1000' anywhere, so I suppose not. It's a basic ISA IDE controller
("Acculogic sIDE-3", if that helps any).

Rob