Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2013 00:55:25 +0200
From:      Marcus von Appen <mva@FreeBSD.org>
To:        zope@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   zope related code to be removed from bsd.python.mk

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

Dear Zope maintainers,

I'd like to get rid of the zope related code in bsd.python.mk and think
about moving it into an own Uses file for zope. Thus all ports requiring
Zope would be converted to USES+=3D zope.

You can find the mk file itself at
http://people.freebsd.org/~mva/zope.mk.txt. It is a simple copy'n'paste
=66rom bsd.python.mk with a small additional check for PYTHON_VERSION.

I'll have finished patching the relevant ports later for a review and
test. If there are any concerns, please let me know.

Cheers
Marcus

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--