Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:28:18 -0600 (GMT)
From:      Sean Welch <welchsm@earthlink.net>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: ATA patch and others

Everything seems to be correctly installed under my chosen
subdirectory!

Now I'm trying to puzzle out how to set up the compile
system as a netserver for the Apple.  I switched over to
reading through the NetBSD macppc specific docs for setting
up netbooting.  Seems (most) everything hinges on the
dhcpd setup...  Do I need to set up a swap file as well?

                                               Sean