Date:      Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:16:19 +0100
From:      J.S. <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP client, YAFC

Hi.

I have for a long time been looking for an FTP client to please my needs.
YAFC seems to be effecient enough, with features like FXP, recursive
downloads (and actually downloading files and directories _inside_ a
directory) and so on.

There is one problem, however. YAFC doesn't want to download directories
(and probably files too) with a quotation mark < ' > in them. It
complains: No such file or directory. ls and cd works, as expected, just
fine.

If anyone is aware of how to fix this problem, or perhaps about a better
and more decent console FTP client, please do let me know.

Sincerely,
Johann