Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:33:38 -0200 (BRST)
From:      "Carlos E. G. Carvalho" <cartola@openit.com.br>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New ports not approved

Hi people,

I'm very new on this list and already can see that you have a lot of
things to do. Thank you all! :)

I'm very proud feeling that I did a little for all this too and I want to
do much more.

I have posted 6 new ports to the project and 2 have been approved (enblend
and freemind). I'm about to upgrade enblend to version 2.1, but wanted
also to upgrade vigra, that stills not approved. Is there something I can
do to help it? Did I do something wrong on those ones? Cause those not
approved where the first ones I sent...

The not approved have PR #s 71846, 71847, 71848 and 71849

I know that all them have gone with spaces instead of tabs. (I used
portlint! :) ). That was because I copied/pasted from xterm to the web
interface with the mouse...  Can I fix a sent PR?

Anyway, I don't feel myself much comfortable asking for "my ports" as I
see all those things you heve to do, but someone today asked me about the
Hugin port that he has seen on the PR page. This gave me the guts to
bother you :) I'm afraid to be one of those new ports not approved from
years ago :)

Thanks for any feedback.

Carlos E. G. Carvalho=09=09OpenIT Solu=E7=F5es Tecnol=F3gicas
Consultor Unix/Internet=09=09Tel. +55 21 2517-6000
http://www.openit.com.br
http://www.myfreebsd.com.br