Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:55:08 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        non@ever.sanda.gr.jp
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PC Card memory window

In message <20010823204239K.non@ever.sanda.gr.jp> non@ever.sanda.gr.jp writes:
: orm0: <Option ROMs> at iomem 0xc0000-0xc7fff,0xc8000-0xc87ff on isa0
:
: But if my memory is correct, iomem used to be 0xd0000- something. And
: the line,
: memory  0xd4000  96k
: in /etc/defautls/pccard.conf seems to be ignored,

OK.  It should not be ignored.  I do not know why it would be.  I will
attempt to investigate on my machine here.  If your iomem used to be
0xd00000, then maybe the memory 0xd4000 was ignored all along.

: nsp0 at port 0x240-0x24f iomem 0xc8800-0xc97ff irq 5 slot 0 on pccard0

OK.  I think I have an NSP card, but no connectors to go along with it
(and apparently no place to purchase them either, but I digress).  I
will have to try it out and see if I can find the problem.  In the
mean time, I've filed PR kern/30049 on the issue so I don't loose
track.

: The lines of PCIC from dmesg was as follows,
: pcic2: <Vadem 469> at port 0x3e0-0x3e1 on isa0
: pcic2: Polling mode
: pccard0: <PC Card bus (classic)> on pcic2
: pccard1: <PC Card bus (classic)> on pcic2

So this is on an isa laptop?  Or one of the Vadem 469 based ISA cards?
I don't think that would matter at all, but it never hurts to ask for
sure.

Warner