Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 1997 23:22:11 -0300
From:      "Ricardo AG Almeida" <ricardag@ag.com.br>
To:        "Ade Barkah" <mbarkah@hemi.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Gallery Editor position is open.

Hi, Ade,

I've uploaded to my home directory at freefall the backlog entries
from the Gallery, as received until today. I have, also, wrote a
couple of scripts to process the incoming mail and generate a HTML
page on-the-fly to release, hold and delete the entries, keeping the
databases up-to-date.

If you find it useful to you, please ask me to send it back. The
sources are in C, and comments in Portuguese (it was for may personal
use, so I hadn't keep in mind writing in English).

Good luck, and if I can help you more... Sorry for leaving the
Gallery, but there's a serious and urgent problem for me to solve :(

Best regards,
Ricardo A G Almeida
AG SISTEMAS