Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:57:41 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        ambrisko@whistle.com (Doug Ambrisko)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netboot status ? (diskless related)

>    * or use my etherboot port that is pr:
> 	[1999/01/13] ports/9480 ports    ELF kernel netboot
>
> Note it needs two patches that have be found since the original PR. It
> supports a.out, ELF, mknbi images (ie DOS and some other stuff).

do you have a tarball for this ? I'd be glad to commit it (haven't
done in the past because i just installed a 3.1_R system, having
been stuck to 2.2.X during the elf transition...

And i'd be interested to know more about the "mknbi images" you mention!

> Doug A.
> One of atleast a couple people netbooting ELF kernels, starting to think people
> don't care about netbooting anymore.

something is moving... hopefully...

	cheers
	luigi
  Luigi RIZZO                      .
  EMAIL: luigi@iet.unipi.it        . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  HTTP://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)