Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:45:44 +0530
From:      "Dhanendar Reddy" <dhani@eicononline.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD System & Network Admin Guide

Hi,
This is Dhani,
New i had installed FreeBSD. I need to Configure all the Network Services
for me. Where can i get all Packages and How can i install and Configuration
Steps.
I have to Configur following Network Services:
1) DNS Server
2) Apache Web Server
3) sendmail OR qmail Server
3) FTP Server
4) Squid Proxy Server
5) NFS & SAMBA File Server

So i want command line Steps for these configurations and i have to setup 3
Domains on Webserver and sendmail OR qmail Server So how can i add Domain
Setups on Apache & Domain setups & Create Mail Boxes diffrenet Email
Accounts like: user2@example.com...etc.
Pls can u guide me .iam waiting for ur reply.

Thanking u a Lot
Dhani