Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 2003 20:37:41 -0500
From:      "F. Even" <freebsdlists@elitists.org>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: upgrading 4.0 to stable

My problem being though is the box is about 60 mi. away and I have limited
access to it.  I was hoping to be able to pull this off remotely....

What I'm basically looking for is guidance on actually doing an upgrade.

So...when I CVSup, what tags should I do?  Do there still exist tags for
RELENG_4_0, or is the next step straight to RELENG_4_3?  Can I find the
"UPDATING" document that everyone keeps mentioning on the website anywhere
before I go grabbing source, etc.?  I'd really like to find some reading
materials before I just dive into it...it just seems that the materials for
this topic are a little scarce on the site.

Thanks,
Frank

--------
upgrading 4.0 to stable