Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:48:54 +0100
From:      Stefan Horomnea <stefan.horomnea@gmail.com>
To:        Lars Engels <lars.engels@0x20.net>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sleep/resume in FreeBSD 9 on a ThinkPad

Hi,

After your suggestion, I have searched a bit but found no way so far to
update my BIOS on the ThinkPad without having Windows install, in order to
run the update they provide on the lenovo website. I used all my partitions
for FreeBSD, so I do not space to install Windows. So that would be my last
resort.
If you guys know how I can update my BIOS without installing Windows, let
me know.
Until then, I will continue with the other tests.

Thank you,
Stefan