Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:15:19 +0000
From:      "Patricia J. Nolan" <nolan@twu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   making aliases and/or redirecting a server to another server

Okay, here it goes....I am very, very new to the Unix environment.  I am
asking probably a 'greenhorn' question in terms of web/internet
configuration in the FreeBSD OS.

I have two options.....might I ask which one is easier?

1.  Assign two or more URL addresses to the same IP number (as aliases,
etc.)
For example, to have one.twu.edu also be two.twu.edu.

2. Or, to redirect a server to another URL.  How might this be done?

I appreciate any feedback on this.  I want to ensure I do this
correctly.

Thank you,
Pat Nolan
Texas Woman's University