Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 1996 16:05:36 -0600 (CST)
From:      DHIMAN@d0sb15.FNAL.Gov
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   a question about boot-manager

                                                         Fermilab, 26-JAN-1996

Hi,
    I am trying to split my 1.6 GB HD among 3 OS's: DOS, FreeBSD and Linux.
I want to have a boot manager that will let me choose from these at boot time.
The problem is, the Linux loader (LILO) doesn't recognize a FreeBSD boot
partition and the FreeBSD bootmaster doesn't seem to recognize Linux.  Either
one recognizes DOS, so I can have either DOS+Linux or DOS+FreeBSD.  Is there
a way I can have Linux+FreeBSD ?  Thanks.
                                            Dhiman.