Date:      Sun, 25 May 2003 02:35:27 -0500
From:      Al Arzaga <freebsd@arzaga.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good FreeBSD book

Great book.  I wore out the pages of your third edition copy that I got
myself another copy and gave away the old one to another newbie.
The one I have was published by Walnut Creek CD, it appears.  Not O'Reilly.

Well, anyway, thanks for a well-written book.  It helped me a lot
when I started out.  I definitely recommend this book to others,
especially if this new edition is anything like the third edition.

-Al