Date:      Thu, 17 May 2012 01:15:54 -0500
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chrome crashing system (amd64-10.0-CURRENT)

For the last week or so, I've been unable to run chrome.  Any attempt
to start it up will cause the system either to freeze up or reboot.

To make matters worse, no trace of what's happening is anywhere to be
found.  Nothing in any log files.  The system doesn't drop into the
kernel debugger, either.  It's either a hard freeze or sudden reboot.

I've tried rebuilding the chromium port, with both clang and gcc 4.6,
to no avail.  I've also updated the system sources several times this
week and remade world/kernel.  Nothing seems to help.

I'm totally stumped as to how to determine what's going on here.  Any
suggestions as to how to obtain some useful info?

Thanks!

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads@cox.net