Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:20:38 -0500
From:      Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: We got a mention!

Kinda obsessive, isn't it?

Hey, I mean if the guy wants to run everything from BeOS to Xenix on his
computer, that's all good.  But to hate Windows so much that you'd be
willing to recommend anything else is a little questionable.  This is sorta
like having some well-known nut say loudly at a party "Oh, yeah, John and I
hang out all the time!" leaving you to look off at the ceiling or something.

--Chip Morton