Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:06:33 +0100 (MET)
From:      "\"EME\" Sp. z o.o." <eme@www.eme.bptnet.pl>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Speed problem (veeery slowly) on FreeBSD

I have speed problem - my FreeBSD system is very slowly on communication
with peer (router) by leased line (4-wire, asynchronous transmition, speed
28.8kbps, V42bis, V42-LAPM, length - 100 km, modem Telindus Aster 4). In
system this is PPPD connection, set to "defaultroute").
	I connect normal Win 3.11 client to this line and it's working
fine (if max.3 Kb/s FTP transmition could be  "fine" - but it's this is
forgotten city  by speeeeeedy lines).

What can I do ? Where is the trouble ?

HELP !

Adam