Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:03:03 +1100 (EST)
From:      David Uzzell <duzzell@saintspc.com.au>
To:        preston <preston419@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I am a lammer , But I want to run away from the evil bILL gATES and his evil empire ... HELP ME !!!!

I think you may need to learn a little more about what your computer is
made up of and their setting and how they are identified.
I think you will also need to understand exactly what FreeBSD is before
you even jump in the deep end. I am not saying don't I am just saying you
will need alot of info to install and configure FreeBSD or any Unix/Linux
OS to run better than Win 98. Pease spend time reading the www.frebsd.org
website and learn about what you want to do.