Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 1995 21:37:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Capo <jc@irbs.com>
To:        peter@jhome.DIALix.COM (Peter Wemm)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nvi 1.49

Peter Wemm writes:

> I would like to import nvi-1.49, which does not have this bug anymore.
> I've built it on my machine and it compiles and runs without difficulty
> so far..

I've been running nvi-1.49 on all of my machines since its release.
It fixes a number of bugs in 1.34 but I can't remember what they
are. :-(

John Capo                                                   jc@irbs.com
IRBS Engineering                       High performance FreeBSD systems
(305) 792-9551                 Unix/Internet Consulting - ISP Solutions