Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2022 13:19:35 -0400
From:      Chris Ross <cross+freebsd@distal.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-transport@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Troubles with adding IPv6 support to a program

Okay.  So, anyone can feel free to look at my code at the link below, =
but=20
as soon as I got desperate enough to reach out to a mailer, I found my
own mistake.

For the curious, inside my loop I was calling socket() with the original
pointer, not the iterator.  :-(   So, calling socket() the same way
twice despite thinking I wasn=E2=80=99t.

Sorry for the noise.

                        - Chris

https://justpaste.it/6u3jd