Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:16:53 -0500
From:      Karl Friesen <krf@ntad.net>
To:        jhein@timing.com
Cc:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports x11-toolkits/libXt

Thank you very much for the clue.  Upon closer examination of the system
I found some partially installed components including the libX11 port.
I thought that I had been working with a clean system, but an application
port must have installed some components before I csup'd my ports tree.

Once I got everything cleaned out, the xorg-libraries meta-port worked as
expected.

Thanks again,

--karl