Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2012 05:20:58 -0400
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10-CURRENT and 9-STABLE snapshots

--qOrJKOH36bD5yhNe

On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 04:29:45PM +0200, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> It would be nice to have them hosted on FreeBSD.org site as official=20
> source.

I agree 100%.

> Unofficial snapshots can be downloaded from=20
> https://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/ for a long time (bootonly.iso t=
oo)
>=20

I am not sure how the bootonly.iso for -CURRENT and -STABLE can point to
a non-FreeBSD FTP site without patching the source prior to the release
build.  If there is a clean way to do this without modifying the src/
tree prior to the build phase, I am happy to also provide bootonly.iso
images and the necessary hierarchy for the various distribution sets.

Glen

--qOrJKOH36bD5yhNe

--qOrJKOH36bD5yhNe--