Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:21:58 -0500
From:      Benjamin George <BenG@thekeyboard.com>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   domain name with dynamic ip address

anyone know of a service to do this (i know ml.org used to).  i found
one that was for http servers only (which would work okay), but you had
to goto a web page and tell them your new ip address everytime you
logged on, and i lose my connection sometimes, and i have to have it
automatically redial my isp.  is there any type of service that anyone
knows of that would let me notify them of my new ip address via a script
call from ppp.linkup?

thanks.

p.s.  sorry this isn't exactly a question for this discussion group, but
i couldn't think of a better place to ask it :-)   oh, and that's for
the quick responses on the other questions.  i'm fairly new to freebsd,
and i'm really impressed with the willingness to help from everyone...
i expected to be on my own, but you guys are great!!

--
My Waterskiing Pages (Barefoot & Wakeboarding):
    http://waterski.pharamond.com