Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 1995 07:47:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: commit lists

On Sun, 26 Mar 1995, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:

> After the recent restructuring of the commit lists I'm receiving
> commit mails doubly. It was stated that subscribers had been
> removed from one of the lists automatically to avoid these double
> messages. Obviously this is not the case for me.

	hmmm...i see that you are still subscribed to both cvs-all and
freebsd-commit.  ;(  seems that you are not the only one.  rather
there were 24 people still subscribed to both.  grrr..
(sort...sort...comm -12....unsubscribe...work this time please!)

	i will fix that right now.  sorry.

	for those of you with 2 mailing addresses....well. you can
unusbscribe yourselves.  easier than me trying to identify your two
addresses.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346