Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 21:30:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   size of filesystem if u are gonna mount /usr ...

Hello All;

	Anybody have any idea how much space i would need to do something
like this? This is exclusive of swap, of course. I plan on using 30 meg of
swap given my 6 megs of ram ( That way the mysterious octave/gnuplot mem
leak wont kill me quite so fast.. ).

	I want to put this on a on an 80M harddrive along with a ~10M /dos
partition on the same disk, i plan on mounting a D drive for MSWindows as
well. hmm 80 - 10 - 30 gives me 40M... can this be done?

tnx!
 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life