Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 23:00:01 -0700
From:      Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
To:        Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oddity, trying to get distfile for crack-5.0

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 12:20:50AM -0400, Laurence Berland wrote:
> the file crack5.0.tar.gz is completely unavailable from the places I've
> looked for it.  I'm not sure if it's available at random locations, but
> its not on the 3.2 cds, or the toolkit, and its not on ftp.cdrom.com
> Any idea where to get the distfile for this, and any idea why it isnt on
> any cd or the ftp server?

The port(security/crack) fetches crack5.0.tar.gz fine.
ftp://ftp.ox.ac.uk/pub/comp/security/software/crackers/crack5.0.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.auscert.org.au/pub/coast/mirrors/cert.org/tools/crack/crack5.0.tar.gz
..etc.
The first master site fails, though..

If in doubt try http://ftpsearch.lycos.com

-Chris
--
cpiazza@home.net              cpiazza@FreeBSD.org
"One should forgive one's enemies, but not before