Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:58:31 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D8rjan_W_T=F8nder?= <orjan@mirach.no>
To:        "David Oleszkiewicz" <davido@labrador.dhs.org>
Cc:        <newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: tested the jail command....

thanx :)
didnt need that like 18teen times any way :/
jail is supposed to make an virtual machine inside the machine i have
running, and make the system more secure against  h4x0rz so when i hacker
tryes to root the system the h4x0r only roots the jail system and not the
real system ... the problem is that i cant understand who2 build the world
for that new system