Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:49:06 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
To:        bsdml <pietro.bsdml@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, "wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org" <wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org>
Subject:   Re: T40 bootloop on CAM status: Command timeout on both 10.1 and -CURRENT

> On Mar 30, 2015, at 10:38, bsdml <pietro.bsdml@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> Hey wolfgang,
>=20
> thanks for getting back to me. Adding hint.ata.1.disabled=3D"1" in /boot/d=
evice.hints indeed did the trick and allowed me to boot both 10.1 and 11-CUR=
RENT, however this workaround has temporary solved my problem but brings up t=
o another headache. I have planned to get a bay caddy and swap the cdrom dri=
ve with a 7.200 rpm SATA hdd, but doing this way disabling the second SATA c=
hannel I will be unable to achieve such a thing.
>=20
> Is there a chance that the bay caddy ATA will work without the need to dis=
able the second ATA channel?

Has a bug been filed for this issue?=