Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 00:16:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Morsi <mark_morsi@yahoo.ca>
To:        "David J. Fiander" <djfiande@julian.uwo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPPoE problems

Glad to here I could be of help.

Also, thank you very much. Looks like 'accept pap' did the trick(!).

In case it is of any help to anyone else, below is the contents of my ppp.conf
file:

-------------BEGIN ppp.conf--------------------------------
 set device PPPoE:ed1
 set log Error Alert Warning Phase Chat IPCP CCP tun command
 set dial
 set timeout 60
 set ifaddr 0.0.0.0
 set cd 5