Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:18:17 -0500
From:      "mario" <mario@aiis.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RAID

I want to use RAID 0+1.  What options do I have?  I want it to be quick and
I want to atleast use RAID 1.  I was thinking about UDMA66 but I can't find
anything that will work with FreeBSD, SCSI2 looks to be my only choice,which
controlers will work with FreeBSD?  I was looking at SCSI160 but I couldn't
find a Raid controler that will work with BSD.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.