Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:30:55 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: LiveCD

Ray Seals wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 11:14, Remko Lodder wrote:
>

>>When i was at the supermarket there was a line 298, there was indeed an
>>error, well a pretty error, a nice young lady who was in the way, not
>>that i hated that but...
>

> Those pretty errors are always the most forgivable ones....
>

>>No really, where does that error occur? when starting up? after what
>>messages does it occur? What version are you running, when did you take
>>it of the site etc?
>

> cd /usr/local/livecd/ <Enter>
> ./livecd.sh <Enter>
> ./livecd.sh: 298: Syntax Error: "then" unexpected
>
> I've tried the livecd out of ports and off the project site with the
> same results.

Hey Ray,

Welkom Ebrandi (Maintainer of LiveCD)

Indeed, nice girls are fine ;)

I installed the scripts, and it seems that you need to change elsif then
to else, since elsif want to follow a if like statement which is not
included, nor an else below that phrase is used....

When i changed the 2 lines that have those 2 lines, it seems to work..

I included the maintainer that with a fresh install i get the line 305
and 581 marked as bogus, having elsif then statements, with no if
option, changing them to else make it do it ' s magic.

Cheers

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |remko@elvandar.org