Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 1997 17:09:29 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: waxing hard reference #include in 2.2-STABLE

Bruce Evans wrote:

> memcpy.S is for an unrelated cleanup and doesn't exist in 2.2.
> Including <machine/asm.h> in bcopy.S is part of the same cleanup.

I haven't forgotten that you told me this.  The patch that I
posted has two, possibly three, separate commits in it.  I am
going to commit these separately, but close enough in time that I
wanted to make sure that what I was about to commit was tested
thoroughly on some other boxes, since my own tests did not
cut the mustard last time.

Steve