Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      shade@dnai.com, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Cc:        kdulzo@gerp.org, obrien@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advancing FreeBSD/sparc

--0-1804289383-967081233=:82353

Hey...

I am not a programmer (currently trying to learn), but I have access to
about 10 sparc 5s (70MHz and 85MHz), and a dual-cpu sparc 20 (2x 75MHz).
I probably can't help much with the actual programming, but I would be
happy to test things, and if someone developing stuff would like an
account it can be arranged, just email me.

 -Adam

--0-1804289383-967081233=:82353

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBOaR9DKxW6fKFlSm9AQHpDAQAhqSTSCWx/+nZA/vqBwWryuCwUWmLaVTX
m311XrEprcAsabxOeViIL7CwmrbRjYXimtm37KI6xF2CVVUdHhC/HDgYGUNB8rEc
DmRuCQiPvKGtVc/lBJNhVbA5DOQdm5Yh8by+r5GASArQ2wQVkOQnY+T52Nj0a6Ek
L6PxRldveGw=
=MaKp
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--0-1804289383-967081233=:82353--