Date:      Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:15:22 +0000
From:      Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios <gustavo@ifour.com.br>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rapidnet.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: building boot floppies set

Nick Rogness wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios wrote:
>
> > May some one give me some help where i can find documentation on
> > building my own boot floppy disk for freebsd ?
>
>         Most info about the FreeBSD OS can be obtained via the website
>         at:
>
>                 http://www.freebsd.org
>
>         For your particular question, the doc can be found at:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install-guide.html#INSTALL-FLOPPIES
>
>         For future reference, questions like these should be sent to:
>
>                 freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
>
>         Best of Luck!
>
> Nick Rogness
> - Keep on routing in a Free World...
>   "FreeBSD: The Power to Serve "

Hi gentleman, Thanks for your help, but i guess you did not get what i
meant!

I need to include support for a scsi controller that is not builtin the
boot.flp, so i have to build a boot.flp that includes the driver. That's
it! I am not refereing about installing the boot set onto diskettes!

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.