Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:40:19 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Investors are getting concerned

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Brett Glass wrote:

>Well, at this point I'm still in the EARLY stages of due diligence,

If Brett wants to do a distro, then I say go do your damn distro. The
license allows it! You don't have to say _word one_ to Jordan or anyone
else. Hmmm... Brett is a smart guy and he knows this. There must be
another reason for all the chatter.

Who wants to bet me that Brett is blowing smoke?

I say the early stages of due diligence is something one says to a used
car salesman when you want to go for a drive but have no interest in
buying.

Maybe if Brett gets his own BSD we will got some peace.

Thank You, 	| http://students.washington.edu/jcwells
Jason Wells	| "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither