Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 01:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        whs@technologist.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help - messed up /etc/rc.conf

You'll need to fix rc.conf -

You can start by posting lines 10 through 30 or so to the list, we'll
probably be able to spot your error and help you out that way.

Jim

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Christian A. Weiser wrote:

:need help
:
:I installed BSD last week and started to setup the networking
:tonight.
:After I rebootet the computer it did not go to the login - this came
:up:
:/etc/rc.conf: 16: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
:Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:
:
:How can I fix it without reinstalling everything.
:
:thanks
:
:Christian
:
:e-mail: whs@technologist.com
:
:
:with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message
:
: