Date:      Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:35:03 -0500
From:      Jason Bacon <bacon4000@gmail.com>
To:        Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>, freebsd-infiniband@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Table of supported IB hw per FreeBSD version?

I think something like this is a good idea.

It may be more complicated than a small table, though.  Support may also depend on minor versions and on whether you use what's in the FreeBSD base or download drivers from the Mellanox site:

http://www.mellanox.com/page/software_overview_ib

Installing downloaded drivers doesn't seem to be particularly well documented.  I plan to talk to Mellanox support about this once I get a chance to make a serious attempt at it, unless somebody beats me to it.

Cheers,

    Jason