Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:10:34 +1100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        David Holm <david@realityrift.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NVidia driver misbehaving on FreeBSD

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 10:12:17PM +0100, David Holm wrote:
> Now, is this enough to get someone to add this to the kernel or how would I go about getting
> this into the kernel. I'm guessing this would go into CURRENT before STABLE?

You already did send a PR about it, that's a first step. What a
second un-official step is (for me that is) is that I go through
the file in CVS
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/pci/agp_via.c), see
who commited something similair and then inform them about the PR.
Of course, YMWV (your mileage will vary)

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin@mavetju.org    |    Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/weblog.php