Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 1996 18:17:39 -0500
From:      World1996@aol.com
To:        xfree86@xfree86.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question

I get the error of "Can not find screen" or "No Screen" (somthing like that).
 I have a Mach 32 ATI card.  I have the XF86_Mach32 program.  I have run
super probe on it and it works just fine.  Everything I can see is configured
correctly to my knolage.  Here...Some information on my screen.

Gateway 2000 monitor (the only kind they have)
Crystal Scan 1572 FS

Thats about all I know and my tech book will tell me.  What does this "No
Screen" thing mean and how do I fix it?