Date:      Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:16:34 -0400
From:      Dwayne MacKinnon <Dwayne.MacKinnon@xwave.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with OpenOffice.org-2.0-RC1 port

--Boundary-00=_CY/TDsjOsqZP/iE

Hello,

I recently downloaded a package of OpenOffice.org-2.0-RC1. However, whenever I
try to open any Microsoft format documents, I get an error message
complaining of a "General input/output error." I also get two similar errors
when I close the program, and I then have to do the setup all over again.

I have included .png screencaptures of the three error dialogues. Any
suggestions, including suggestions on how to provide better feedback about
this problem, would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Dwayne MacKinnon

--Boundary-00=_CY/TDsjOsqZP/iE--