Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:00:16 GMT
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan@fosburgh.org>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/62088: [usb] Logitech Cordless/Optical Mouse not working

The following reply was made to PR kern/62088; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan@fosburgh.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org,
	jonathan.heaney@blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:52:51 -0600

 --nextPart6136308.yIiZ8RaJuS

 Can you try the appropriate patch contained in usb/77604? It may have nothi=
 ng=20
 to do with your problem, but I thought it worth a shot to suggest it.  Soun=
 ds=20
 like you are running RELENG_5.  Try the hid.c.patch, that one was generated=
 =20
 against 5.  In the patch, the lines that (at least for me in konqueror and=
 =20
 firefox) start with =3D2D are actually the - signs.  Must be some kind of=20
 encoding conflict between my mailer and how Gnats is handling it.