Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:21:54 -0300
From:      Alejandro Pulver <alejandro@varnet.biz>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   make install + OPTIONS + RUN_DEPENDS

Hello,

I have a meta-port that depends on ports that have options.

If I do a "make", then the meta-port prompts me to choose the ports I
want to install. Then it does nothing (just touches the files in
"work/").

After that I type "make install" and it installs all the ports it
RUN_DEPENDS on (each of them prompts for their own options).

But if I do a "make install" the first time then the dependencies do not
prompt for options.

Is this supposed to work like this? How can I make dependencies prompt
for their options when the user types "make install" (without a
previous "make")?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ale