Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:15:46 -0700
From:      Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowling@kev009.com>
To:        Lev Serebryakov <lev@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_10Gb_on_budged_with_fiber_=E2=80=94_what_should_IP_cho?= =?UTF-8?Q?ose=3F?=

You should be able to find T420-CR or T420-BT for half that.  The primary
difference is that cxgbe is still a supported driver, and it's been high
quality from the start unlike a lot of other vendors.  You are engaging in
archeology with the other cards you mentioned, and may spend way more value
in time than you would in the purchase cost of two NICs :)