Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:10:56 -0500
From:      Todd Zimmermann <t.zim@att.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Another cvsup looping question

Hey,

Seen a few threads similiar to this, but I've got a twist that I can't
figure out.  cvsup loops when updating the source collection, but not
when updating the ports collection, both from the same server.  Its
probably something in my ipfilter rules, but not seeing it dropping
anything it shouldn't.

Web servers, FTP etc. can connect back to me no prob.

Any ideas besides logging everything? Thanks.