Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:01:49 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   4.5 RC1 - Delayed until Monday, Jan 7 2002.

--i7F3eY7HS/tUJxUd

  The overwhelming opinion from our developers seems to be that the
schedule for the first release candidate was overly aggresive for the
holiday season.  Therefore, I'd like to let the dust settle from some
of the recent MFCs before we cut the first release candidate ISOs.
There are also a few other minor changes that I'd like to get in
before we hit the RC stage, where such changes will be much harder to
justify.

  Thanks,

    - Murray

--i7F3eY7HS/tUJxUd