Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 1995 18:37:40 +0100 (MET)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        andreas@knobel.gun.de, nate@rocky.sri.MT.net, hackers@freebsd.org, rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Subject:   Re: results of cd /usr/src; time make all

> It seems that Andreas Klemm said:
> > > This seems *much* slower.  This box is running -stable, and built a
> > > -stable make world.
> >
> > Please note, that I did a 'make all', not a 'make world'. A make all
> > doesn't have the additional stages of recompiliing developement tools
> > and the libs before doing a 'make all install'...
>
> Rhaaa, I knew it ! You were cheating !!! :-)

Is it my fault, if you aren't reading closely ??? ;-))

Happy weekend !

BTW: My wife and I will celebrate our 7th wedding day. We will have
a big meal, fine wine .... aaahhh ... and tomorrow I'll have to go
to work again (although it's Saturday :-() because we are changing
our network completely in the company ...  uaaahhhh ... bad luck ;-)

--
$$ apsfilter - magic print filter 4lpd      @home : andreas@knobel.gun.de
$$ ftp://sunsite.unc.edu                    @work : andreas@sunny.wup.de