Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 1998 17:03:11 -0400
From:      Lee Reese <lee@gwinnett.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thanks-Re: Viability/Usenet News

Thanks for your help, guys.  I now have INN-2.0 running on my
Dual-Processor Usenet News Server.  It has been running for an hour now
and everything looks good so far.

I wound up using yesterday's snapshot release on the server.

I will wait until Monday Morning to put it into full production.
FreeBSD is going to be installed on our main web server, since we need
Frontpage Extensions (UGH!).  2.2.7 will be used on that machine since
it is a uniprocessor machine.

Lee