Date:      Sat, 09 Jan 1999 10:54:00 -0700
From:      Robert Weant <rkweant@uswest.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   expect-5.28

Hello,

I went to try and download the expect-5.28.tgz file from the
ftp site and the first time I clicked on "package", I pressed cancel in
the download window before I actually downloaded it.

Then a minute or so later I tried to download it and
I now get a netscape error:

"Netscape is unable to find the file or directory named:
/pub/FreeBSD/packages-stable/All/expect-5.28.tgz
Check the name and try again."

The first time I clicked on the "package" option, I didn't
get this error and it looked like it would have downloaded
had I not canceled. However, now it looks like the file
isn't there.

I manually ftp'd to the same site that my netscape indicated
and sure enough the file isn't in that directory structure that
my netscape is looking for. I tried clearing both memory/disk
cache and tried downloading it, but still not there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your time.
Bob Weant