Date:      Fri, 13 Oct 1995 21:13:05 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPX for the FreeBSD distribution

> > If we are going to import it, I will create diffs for the Makefiles and
> > the two functions and the man page (ipx_addr(), ipx_ntoa() and ipx.3) for the
> > in libc that should be added.
>
> Relative to -current, right?  That would be great!

Isn't -current the only one? :-)

OK, I put it in ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/ipx-fbsd.tgz

The library functions is now in libipx.a as requested by Poul.

There is a little readme file to explain it a little bit.

If there is any questions please mail me.

PS. I still don't understand why my previous announcement started a redesign
of FreeBSD. :-)

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@csir.co.za